Evnroll's classic slim blade putter design featuring SweetFace™ Technology.Build Custom Putter
A series of closely spaced variable width channels that are wider in the center and get gradually narrower toward the heel and toe create a precisely calibrated v-shape that progressively redirects the ball down the target line.
Even Roll Distance
Since the channels get narrower away from the center, that spacing gets wider. This increase in contact surface means more energy transfer when a ball is hit away from the sweet spot.
CNC Milled in Carlsbad, CA
ER1.2 TourBlade Black – A traditional plumber neck flange blade. Patented.
- Head Material – 303 stainless steel
- Color – Black ceramic finish
- Weight – Tour preferred swingweight at each length. 340 grams at 35”, 355 grams at 34”, 370 grams at 33”
- Face Loft – 2 degrees from the shaft
- Lie Angle – 70 degrees
- Stock Grip – Black & White Evnroll Tourtac
- Length – Measured from center of leading edge to butt
- Balance – 35 degrees toe down
- Shaft – FST stepless, .370” tip with Black ceramic finish
- Shafting – Straight shaft mounted into an overfit plumber neck hosel
Every Evnroll putter features patented SweetFace™ groove technology, delivering uniform performance across the entire club face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion.